- Information Technology
The Information Technology Department is responsible for the implementation and maintenance of the City of Osage Beach's computer infrastructure including the Lee C Fine Airport, Grand Glaize Airport, Osage Beach City Parks, Public Works Department and the Osage Beach Police Department.
The IT Department's core functions and responsibilities include but are not limited to, the following:
- Server Administration-install and maintain all City Servers and ensure backup policies are in place.
- Software Administration - Install and maintain all city software applications including specialized software. Ensure all software updates and patches are up to date.
- Hardware Administration - Install and Maintain citywide hardware such as Police Department mobile devices, laptops, desktops, printers and peripheral devices.
- Security Administration - Setup and maintain user accounts, permissions, user policies and manage security Best Practices to protect the City's network, data and employees.
- Network Administration - Install, configure and maintain all network hardware/software including routers, switches, firewalls, VPN, internet connectivity, network cabling and more.
- Provide End-User support to all city employees.
IS Operations Manager
The IS Operations Manager is responsible for the overall operations of the City's computer infrastructure.