The HR Generalist is a strategic partner to the management of the City and the employee advocate for the City. He/She is responsible for administering the HR Rules and Regulations adopted by the Board of Aldermen pertaining to all City personnel.
The Office of the HR Generalist supports nineteen municipal departments and a workforce of approximately 127 employees. The City of Osage Beach strives to create and improve employment programs that are designed to retain the most talented, brightest, and dedicated employees and to promote individual health and safety and ensure a workplace free from harassment and discrimination.
HR programs and services include, but not limited to, the following:
- Recruitment and Selection
- Compensation, Classification, and Administration
- Employee Development and Training
- Employee Benefit Administration
- Labor Relations
- Employee Relations - Performance, Discipline, Incentive Programs
- Risk Management - Safety and Wellness, Workers' Compensation, Property and Liability