Alderman - Ward 2
5644 Dude Ranch
P O Box 569
Phyllis Marose was born in Chula Vista, California, and has lived in the City of Osage Beach for 50 years. She attended the University of San Diego and currently owns and operates Putt 'n Stuff Family Fun Center in Osage Beach. In 2013, LOREDC honored Phyllis as 'Business Person of the Year.'
Phyllis enjoys playing golf and bridge with friends and family. She is married to David Marose and they have two sons and four grandchildren.
Other governmental and community involvement includes:
- Current Board Representative for the Planning Commission
- Previous Board Representative for the Liquor Control Board
- Previous Board Representative for the Lake Ozark/Osage Beach Joint Sewer Board
- Lake of the Ozarks CVB Board Member
- Previous President of Lake Area Chamber of Commerce