PO Box 554
John Olivarri previously served as Ward III Alderman for nine years before being elected to his present position of Mayor. John retired from Southwestern Bell Telephone Company before becoming involved with the City of Osage Beach. John's hometown is San Antonio, Texas, and he and his wife, Carole, have lived in Osage Beach since 1992. Prior to making Osage Beach home, John lived in St. Louis, Missouri, as well as numerous cities in Texas including Cuero, Waco, Victoria, and Austin. John and Carole have five children and ten grandchildren and enjoy boating on the beautiful Lake of the Ozarks.
In addition to his involvement with affairs of the City of Osage Beach, John joins his wife in volunteering with the Dream Factory regularly.
Other governmental services include:
- Current Board Representative for the TIF Commissions for both Miller and Camden Counties
- Previous Board Representative for the Planning Commission
- Previous Board Representative for the Lake Ozark/Osage Beach Joint Sewer Board
- Previous Board Representative for the Airport Advisory Committee
- Previous Board Representative for the Public Infrastructure Advisory Committee