Alderman - Ward 3
1147 Greenwood Circle
Richard, his wife Chris and their two daughters moved to Osage Beach in 2001. They enjoyed vacationing at the "Lake" for many years and felt it to be a great place to live and raise a family.
Richard has worked for Taco Bell Corporation for 32 years. The last 20 years as a Regional Facility Manager covering various parts of the eastern half of the United States. Richard will be retiring from Taco Bell Corporation in November, 2017.
Richard and Chris enjoy boating, gardening, antiquing and spending time with friends.
Richard can be found crappie fishing on the lake and hunting near his hometown of Clinton, Missouri with family and friends throughout the year.
Other governmental and community involvement includes:
- Current Board Representative for the Lake Ozark/Osage Beach Joint Sewer Board
- Past Chairman of the Osage Beach Public Infrastructure Committee
- Member of the Osage Beach Rotary Club
- Member of the Elk's Lodge
- Secretary/Treasurer Harbor Heights Homeowner's Association