The City's Design Guidelines, adopted by the Board of Aldermen January 20, 2005, is a detailed supplement to the City's Municipal Code, the City's Ordinances, and sets forth the requirements and policies for the design of City infrastructure. The primary goal of these design guidelines is to assure the public safety and provide for a high quality environment for those living and visiting our great City.
City infrastructure shall be designed and constructed in accordance with the following:
- Missouri Department of Highways and Transportation Commission Project Design Manual
- Missouri Department of Highways Standard Specifications
- American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) Policy for the Geometric Design of Highways and Streets
- Missouri Department of Natural Resources Regulations
- International Building Code
- National Electric Code
- International Plumbing Code
- International Mechanical Code
- International Fire Code
- And includes additions standards, policies and ordinances as stated therein
Copies of the City's Design Guidelines may be downloaded below by clicking on each section or packet. Hard copies may be picked up at City Hall; fees for copies may apply.
City of Osage Beach's Design Guidelines Downloads