Click to Home
Go To Search
Click to Home
Email pagePrint page
How can I puchase City surplus?
Sale of all City personal property, from all departments, deemed unusable or obsolete by the Board of Aldermen is sold via open bidding.    Most often the City uses online resources for bidding through eBay or GovDeals, depending on the items for sale.  

Sign-up for alerts when the City has surplus property for sale through Notify Me.

To view all open bids visit the e-Services, Bid Postings.

For more information contact the Office of the City Clerk.

City of Osage Beach • 1000 City Parkway • Osage Beach, MO 65065• 573-302-2000•
Home Home  |  Email Page Email Page  | Print Page Print  |  Calendar  |  FAQs  |  Contact Us  |  Accessibility  |  Site Map |  Renewable Energy Windpowered | Powered by CivicPlus  | Copyright Notices