Land Owner Requirements
- All property owners wishing to include their property in the City Managed Deer Hunt must register their property with Osage Beach Public Works (OBPW).
- This is a City managed deer hunt. All property owners agree to the City scheduling hunts on their properties, within the restrictions as indicated on their application.
- Property owners will be given the first right of refusal to hunt their property. However, it is expected that if you do sign up to hunt for a specific time that you hunt during that time.
- If the property owner wishes to hunt, they shall comply with the Hunter Requirements.
- All property owners and hunters for detailed information refer to Section 207 of the City Code.
- A violation of any these requirements may result in the forfeiture of your rights to participate in the Managed Deer Hunt.