Utility Billing Clerk
1000 City Parkway
PH: (573) 302-2000 x222
FX: (573) 302-2039
Monday - Friday
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
for the "Water and Sewer Rate Schedule".
Users of the City's
sewer system, that are also on the City's metered water service, are charged a
monthly minimum rate plus a volumetric rate based on their monthly metered
water usage. If a user is a 'sewer only' customer,
NON-metered rates apply.
To make water/sewer bill payments
online, click here!
Users of the City's sewer system not on City metered water service will be billed a monthly Flat Rate per determined Class below. Classes are determined as:
- Class A - Residential/Light Commercial; Multi-family and Multi-commercial customers on a per unit/per month basis
- Class B - Large Residences/Small-Medium Commercial; Hotel/Motel < 15 units; Small Restaurants < 75 seats, all Fast Food w/drive-thru
- Class C - Medium Commercial; Hotel/Motel < 35 units; Medium Restaurants < 75 seats-No Outdoor seating
- Class D - Medium/Large Commercial; Hotel/Motel < 70 units; Large Restaurants > 175 seats-with Outdoor seating
- Class E - Large Commercial; Hotel/Motel < 150 units
- Class F - High Demand Commercial; Hotel/Motel < 300 units
- Class G - Maximum Demand Commercial; Hotel/Motel > 301 units