Lake Ozark/Osage Beach Joint Sewer Board
The City of Osage Beach shares a wastewater treatment plant (WWTP) with the City of Lake Ozark. The Lake Ozark/Osage Beach Wastewater Treatment Plant is located on the Osage River in Miller County. The WWTP is operated by a private company, Alliance Water Resources, and both cities share in the cost of the facility proportionately based on flow.
The Lake Ozark/Osage Beach Joint Sewer Board administers the structure, processes, equipment, and arrangements necessary to treat and discharge wastewater at the WWTP. The Board is composed of eight (8) members, four (4) from each City. The Mayor and City Administrator from each City are members by virtue of office and the Board of Aldermen from each City appoints the remaining members for three (3) year terms.
- Third Tuesday of each month
- Time: 4:00 PM
- Location: Lake Ozark City Hall
Minutes are available following Board approval.
Surplus For Sale
The following item is FOR SALE via online public auction at Purple Wave Auction:
- Item: 1995 Volvo White GMC sludge vacuum truck (Item #KQ9215)
- Direct Link to Item: Info and Pictures
- Auction Date: October 26, 2021
- Auction Details: Item viewing and pre-bidding available NOW! Auction will start to close at 10:00 a.m. on October 26, 2021; however, if a bid is placed within the last five minutes of the item closing, the auction will continue in five minute increments until bidding stops.
Osage Beach Members
- Mayor John Olivarri - Chairman
- Jeana Woods - City Administrator
- Kevin Crooks - Public Works Operations Manager
- Alderman Kevin Rucker (Ward I) - Term Expires 05/2022
- Resident Gary Hamner (Ward II) - Term Expires 05/2022
Lake Ozark Members
- Mayor Dennis Newberry - Vice Chairman
- Dave Van Dee - City Administrator
- Alderman - Pat Thompson
- Matt Michalik - Director of Public Works