Monthly Financial Reports
The information presented in the monthly financial statements is the responsibility of City Management and is prepared by the Treasurer's Office. The financials provide information about the financial position of the City and the performance and changes of the revenues and expenditures for each fund. They also provide reliable and comparable reporting of cash and investments as well as revenue and expenditure performance and changes by fund in relationship to the opening year cash balances and the adopted annual budget. The monthly financial statements are unaudited.
- Monthly Financial Statements - Statements are typically available within the first week following the month of report. View Most Recent Report | View All
Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports
The information presented in the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report is the responsibility of City Management, but the report is prepared by the Treasurer's Office in close cooperation with external auditors. The Comprehensive Annual Financial Report conforms to the standards of financial reporting as set forth by the Governmental Accounting Standards Board (GASB) and the guidelines as recommended by the Government Finance Officers Association (GFOA). GFOA has awarded the City of Osage Beach with a Certificate of Achievement for Excellence in Financial Reporting since 1998. This certificate is only awarded to cities that achieve the highest standards in governmental accounting and financial reporting.
- Comprehensive Annual Financial Report - Statements are available shortly following the release of the report (usually by the end of June the following year). View Most Recent Report | View All
Tax Increment Financing Reports
The Treasurer's Office is responsible for compiling a report for all Tax Increment Financing (TIF) projects currently active in the City of Osage Beach.
- ARROWHEAD - View Most Recent Report | View All
- DIERBERGS - View Most Recent Report | View All
- HAMMONS (Marina View Development Area) - View Most Recent Report | View All
- PREWITT'S POINT - View Most Recent Report | View All
- OSAGE BEACH COMMONS (TSG Osage Beach LLC) - View Most Recent Report | View All
Annual Operating Budget
The City Administrator's Office is the Budget Office of the City and prepares the annual budget document, with the assistance of the Treasurer's Office, and submits it to the Board of Aldermen for final approval. The Annual Operating Budget estimates the financial needs and resources of the City for each ensuing year. The City's fiscal year begins January 1.