Lee C Fine Airport - AIZ
1111 Lee C Fine Rd
Brumley, MO 65017
1000 City Parkway
Osage Beach, MO 65065
Phone (573) 348-5251
Fax (573) 302-2040
The Lee C Fine Airport is located Three (3) miles southeast from the City of Kaiser, MO in the Lake of the Ozark's State Park System, just minutes from the City limits of Osage Beach, MO. It sits at an elevation of 869 feet above sea level. It is situated on land leased by the City of Osage Beach from the Missouri Department of Natural Resources. LCF accommodates a runway of 6,497 x 100 ft with hangar access, taxiways, and aircraft parking.
The LCF Airport serves corporate, governmental, recreational, residential, student, and private pilot activities. LCF Airport the largest of the City two airports and is a vital asset to residents and visitors of Osage Beach and the entire Lake area.
Hours of Attendance
- Summer: May 1 - September 30
- Monday - Wednesday: 8 AM - 6 PM
- Thursday - Sunday: 8 AM - 8 PM
- Winter: October 1 - April 30
- Everyday 8 AM - 6 PM
Fuel Available - 100LL and JetA
- Aircraft Parking/Tie Down
- Single Engine - $5.00/night
- Twin Engine - $15.00/night
- Turbo Prop/Jet Engine - $25.00/night
- Vehicle Parking - $25/month; $125/pre-paid 6 months; $250/pre-paid 12 months
- Hangar Rental - Dependent on size (NO VACANCIES at this time)*
- Car Rental - Preferred Auto Rental of Osage Beach - (573) 348-2600
*Currently all hangars are rented at this time with transient hangar space very limited. Please contact the airport for waiting list information.